Located in the heart of West End’s vibrant Boundary Street precinct, this deluxe apartment is offering a privileged lifestyle of convenience and luxury this area delivers.
This is real village living!
A destination full of authenticity, where convenience mingles with character. Steeped in history, West Village is a modern village where history was made and new stories begin. With a vibrant mix of over 15 dining and entertainment venues, a full-line Woolworths supermarket, family-run brand Harris Farm Markets, 1ha of lush green spaces and intriguing heritage lane ways, West Village is one of the city’s most exclusive residential building.
Delivering an impressive array of resident amenities, Residents will enjoy exclusive assess to Arcadia’s rejuvenation zones including a cinema, library, garden conservatory, rock pool and dining space. Alternatively, Residents can enjoy divine views of the Brisbane CBD, river and mountains at Apartment balcony.
With exceptional quality and well-appointed design, this fully-furnished 1-bed 1-bath 1-study Apartment is offering a luxurious apartment living. Features include:
– North-east facing with excellent city views
– Floor plans designed to maximise space & bring nature in
– 2.7m ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, and French Oak timber floors
– Sound proofing material to windows & doors
– A multipurpose room that can be set up as a media room for gaming and movies, or as your own private office for optimal productivity when working from home
– Fully equipped kitchen with ample bench space, luxury Japanese-style cabinetry and premium Miele brand appliances
– Superior quality Japanese inspired finishes & fixtures
– Smart Panel Control with Video intercom secured entry gates access
– Carpark is available for an extra fee
Location is key! West Village is close to everything:
– Only 1km from the Brisbane CBD
– Walking distance to Southbank Parklands and Brisbane River
– Easy assess to trains, bus and CityCat
– 7 schools within 3.5km
Please note that the rent $730 does not cover parking. However, the carpark is available at an extra cost.
Available 29th Feb.