MODERN VILLAGE LIFESTYLE
This estate located within the picturesque Ripley Valley is a master planned residential village combining leading edge design and every modern day convenience with a relaxed setting and sense of space. Your new address will feature lifestyle blocks ideal for growing families, first time home buyers or a pleasant alternative for those wanting to downsize.
This estate forms an integral part of the Monterea Neighbourhood Village which will play host to a range of parklands, recreational and retail amenities. All this will be located just walking distance from your front door.
The Village will feature a new proposed shopping centre including a major supermarket, specialty retail shops, cafés and two sporting fields with club house.
This Master Plan will dedicate more than 22 acres to green open space. The green space will play host to a range of recreational amenities including open turfed areas for kick and play, an adventure playground, BBQ shelters and water foundations, sheltered picnic areas, walkways, multi-sports court and public amenities to be enjoyed by residents.
Positioned in the Ripley Valley, this village location provides access to major shopping, transport and roads within minutes of locking your front door.
Residents can enjoy convenient travelling times to:
- 2 minutes to Ripley Town Centre
- 39 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 9 minutes to Ipswich CBD
- 45 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 70 minutes Gold Coast Beaches
- 8 minutes to Springfield Train Station
- 8 minutes to Springfield Orion Shopping Centre
Surrounded by 22 acres of green areas, and over 140,000 trees and shrubs, this is the perfect place to be close to nature.
Our green space areas will play host to a range of recreational amenities including open turfed areas for kick and play, an adventure playground, BBQ shelters and sheltered picnic areas, walkways, multi-sports court and public amenities.
Supporting the natural surrounds, we also feature green corridors that are designed to provide refuge and wildlife movement.
This village will feature a proposed new shopping centre including a major supermarket, specality retail shops, cafés and two sporting fields with club house.
Your kids will be looked after with a modern, large play area and a seclection of early, primary and secondary schools within only 8 minutes drive from Monterea Ripley.
Plus the established Ripley Town centre offers everything you could need with Coles Supermarket, specality stores, cafés, medical centre, dental and even a vet, all only a 5 minutes drive away from Monterea Ripley.
- Shopping and major centers
– Ripley Town Centre – 2 mins
– Springfield Town Centre Dining, Shopping and Cinema Precinct – 10 mins
– Yamanto Tavern – 5 mins
– Raceview Tavern – 5 mins
– Ipswich Bowling Club – 10 mins
– Orion Lagoon Springfield – 10mins
– Gold Coast – 70 mins
– Future District Regional Park (Ripley) – 2 mins
– White Rock – Spring Mountain Conservation Estate – 10 mins
– Local Monterea Park with Adventure Playground (Coming Soon)
– 13 Primary Schools and 5 Secondary Schools are proposed for Ripley
– Ipswich has 2 Universities (USQ Springfield & USQ Ipswich)
– TAFE Queensland Ipswich Campus
– Ripley Valley State Primary School
– Ripley Valley Secondary College
– Future Primary School (Binnie’s Road, Ripley)
Monterea Ripley is just minutes from medical centres and major Hospitals.
– Ripley Medical & Skin Clinic – 2 mins
– Mater Private Hospital Sprinfield -10 mins
– Ipswich Hospital – 10 mins
– St Andrews Ipswich Private Hospital – 10 mins
– Ripley Veterinary Hospital – 2 mins
This village has been designed for you to enjoy. Offering the best of both worlds.
With space to breathe on natures doorstep it offers a relaxed setting and sense of space. This thriving community offers endless walkways surrounded by nature and green space.
With so many facilities at your fingertips, including bike paths, walking paths, play equipment, sporting fields, club house and multiple extensive green areas, why would you go anywhere else!
View the Master Plan to see future green corridor’s, BBQ areas and recreation facilities.
CONTACT US NOW.
Please always check lot availability as the marketing is moving quick. We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, however, the purchaser should make their own enquiries. Image may depicts items not supplied by the Builder, full details are available from our consultants. Prices are subject to change without notice.