Designed to maximise a sense of space, light and seamless connection to the surrounding environment, this meticulously crafted NEW town-home nestled at a quiet street in Taringa.
Generous 2.7 high ceilings on both levels, stunning timber floors, and a versatile floor plan, everything has been considered for brilliant living experience. Surrounded by some of Queensland’s best schools such as Indooroopilly State School, QASMT, BBC, St Peters, the Town-home is also in walking distance of Indooroopilly’s vibrant shopping precinct, and only 5km to the CBD.
From the luxurious interiors to the coveted education and lifestyle choices of Taringa as well as CBD connections close by, everything has assured this low maintenance town-home to be the perfect alternative to a house.
PROPERTY KEY DETAILS:
– 4 spacious bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double garage
– 2.7m high ceiling on both levels
– 18 m2 outdoor alfresco area with Blackbutt timber flooring and bi-folding doors
– 4 burners gas cooktop, 4mm stone benchtops, double bowl sink and quality appliances
– Enormous 4m x 3.8m ensuite with walk-in-robe and a tastefully designed bathroom
– Perfectly designed to catch the breezes, banks of glass louvres for cross flow ventilation
– Premium Australian hardwood Spotted Gum timber flooring to living area
– Ducted aircon, ceiling fans throughout, square set cornices
– Stone benchtops and full wall tiles to ceiling in bathrooms, stone bench tops
– Powder room and laundry conveniently located on entry level
LOCATION KEY DETAILS:
650m – Indooroopilly Shopping Centre & Bus Station
900m – Taringa Train Station
1km – Western Freeway
1km – Anzac Park
2.2km – Toowong Shopping Village
2.2km – Indooroopilly State High School | catchment area
2.2km – St Peters Lutheran College
3.2km – The Wesley Hospital
3.5km – Indooroopilly Golf Club
3.5km – Mt Coot-tha Lookout & Botanic Garden
3.5km – University of Queensland
5km – Brisbane’s CBD
Contact us for inspection today!