A rare opportunity in this boutique complex (10 units only) has just come up to secure this spacious 230m² property, on the market for the first time ever in more than 18 years! The contemporary two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is in a fully secured building in the heart of Indooroopilly. It is situated in the ideal position, at the rear corner of the complex where one can enjoy the well-designed dual terrace that wraps around the unit, and is surrounded by established trees and lush private garden. Perfect for sitting in the sun, sipping a morning coffee, a late afternoon wine or BBQ with friends.
You can step outside the front of the building and access Indooroopilly shopping centre, great public transport and all that the suburb has to offer or retreat to the beautiful peaceful outdoor terrace and garden. The choice is yours!
This unit will tick most of the boxes for the family who are looking for a home in the heart of Indooroopilly, younger professionals who are working or studying or the astute investor alike.
* Two good-sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and brand new quality carpet, lights and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
* Modern main bathroom with shower over bath
* Stylish open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, new oven, dishwasher, pantry, ample cupboard storage, and easy-care splashback
* Combined light and airy living/dining area with new split system air-conditioning and brand new hard flooring
*Huge private wrap-around courtyard
* Internal laundry
* Secure basement parking
Fantastic Location highlights:
* Minutes stroll to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, public transport, and surrounding shops, restaurants, and cafes.
* Only 7 minutes drive to the University of Queensland and 8 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
* 480 m to Holy Family Primary School
* 500 m to Brigidine College
* 880 m to Indooroopilly State School
* 1km to Indooroopilly State High School
* 1.17km to St Peters Lutheran College
* 1.26 km to QLD Academy for Science Mathematics and Technology
* 1.4 km to Ambrose Treacy College
* 1.65 km to Brisbane Boys College
Internal: 82 sqm
Terrace: 81 sqm
Exclusive Garden: 53 sqm
Carpark: 14 sqm
Total Area 230 sqm